Since its establishment in 1992 (initially as HVOF Australia Pty Ltd), LaserBond has pioneered the research, development and implementation of advanced surface-engineering techniques to dramatically reduce the wear rates, maintenance and operating costs of production-vital components of industrial customers.
A dedication to research and commitment to the implementation of leading edge technologies has seen LaserBond acknowledged as a national and international leader in surface engineering and wear part protection that extends equipment and component operating life.
Our core DNA lies in three closely related areas of expertise;
- Tribology of Wear in Machine Components
- Developmment and Use of Advanced Cladding Materials
- Utilisation of a Range of Methodologies to Apply Coatings
Our DNA drives our Research and Development, which in turn underpins our three sales divisions; Services, Products and Technology.
- Services specialise in deploying our knowledge into the repair and reclamation of components and assemblies for a broad range of capital-intensive industries, often for critical applications that require optimised surface properties.
- Products embeds our knowledge into specialised wear resisting components for strategic OEM partners.
- Technology licences our knowledge via tailored cladding systems.
We currently operate from sites in Sydney and Adelaide.